CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES - @ HIGH GROUND
CRUSHING and SCREENING
Sales & Support Specialist $80,000 – $150,000
Are you interested in a ground-floor opportunity with an equity opportunity? High Ground Equipment is the New England Dealer for Terex-Finlay (Crushers and Screeners), Terex-CBI (Grinders) and Terex-Ecotec (Shredders and Trommels). We provide equipment rentals and sales as well as parts and service support for all product lines. We also list and sell pre-owned equipment. Currently serving 200+ existing New England customers. We’re currently located inside the Terex manufacturing facility in Newton, NH – moving to an independent facility to be located in the Southern NH (Manchester, Rt101 East – area).
High Ground Equipment is classified as an essential business, as we support the needs and activities of landfills, roads, bridges, critical construction, and transportation. We have maintained business operations during this time.
HIGH GROUND EQUIPMENT has recently added the Finlay line of Crushing and Screening Equipment. We are seeking a qualified, experienced CRUSHING and SCREENING Sales & Support Specialist. We’re looking for a self-directed and responsible person – who believes that making money and delivering world-class customer service is both rewarding and fun.
As High Ground’s Crushing and Screening Sales Support Specialist, you’ll lead High Ground’s Crushing and Screening effort. You’ll have the ability to represent Finlay, CBI, and Ecotec material processing equipment. You’ll join us on the ground floor, establish a leadership role, and help the company grow. This field position involves primarily working remotely, being on the road, setting up meetings, prospecting job sites, executing “business conversations” on critical issues, and closing business with valued customers and prospects.
Compensation will include salary, commission and company-performance incentives, vehicle expenses, health insurance, vacation, and more. Commensurate with experience, compensation for this position will range from $80,000 to $150,000, with the opportunity to earn in excess of $200,000.
- · Review and understand customer’s material processing requirements to determine effective equipment solutions, and present a quality cost/value proposition
- · Perform pre-delivery and equipment start-up / customer orientation as well as equipment post-rental inspection.
- · Know and communicate the features and benefits of the equipment and maintain knowledge of current inventory and availability
- · Work closely with Sales, Parts and Service Team to provide timely and effective customer support, generate parts and service sales
- · Prospect for and pursue equipment sales and rental customers using lead generation and prospect management tools – working with Salesforce.com online CRM to capture and cultivate opportunities
- · The position will require road travel (some overnight) within New England -you do not need to live near the High Ground facility
- · Assist with inventory management and fleet planning
- · Provide prompt response to customer inquiries and communications
- · Participate in online/phone and in-person staff meetings
- · Safety-First ~ Wear necessary PPE and actively support safety policy, goals, and objectives and use sound environmental practices
- · 2+ years of Crushing and Screening experience is necessary
- · Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding customer expectations
- · Ability to work with minimal supervision with good planning and time management skills
- · Have experience with, have an aptitude for – or the ability to learn how to operate all products and models of equipment sold by High Ground
- · Must be creative, positive, motivated and have the highest level of ethical standards
- · Able to learn and use Salesforce.com and Google Drive platform and demonstrate email/text/phone skills and etiquette
- · Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- · Must be able to drive a vehicle, bend, stoop, reach, climb, sit, stand, and occasionally lift 40lbs supported or unsupported – and work inside and outside in various climates, temperatures, and/or adverse conditions.
- · Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record and pass a criminal background check
Salary: $80,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year